Sound Solar is seeking a high-energy, self-starter to grow and develop business in two core regions: New York/New Jersey and Massachusetts/Rhode Island.
Promote the advantages of solar systems as mature technology providing clean energy as well as significant cost savings. To drive the growth and profitability of the company by identifying suitable sites for small, medium and large commercial solar projects, creating the relationships with land/building owners and closing deals. Keys to success are innovativeness in finding leads, a consultative sales approach, passion, confidence and persistence. The role will encompass commercial, non-profit and municipal accounts.
- Passion to make a difference
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 Years experience in sales
- High energy level with good communication skills
- Team player
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel), Google Earth and SketchUp a plus
- Car and valid driver’s license
Prior experience in the solar industry is a plus, but not required, but experience and a proven track record in sales are important.
Market-based compensation and potential for stock awards.